Sunday, August 12, 2012

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S NEW SINGLE 'YOUR BODY' WILL PREMIERE EXCLUSIVELY ON 'THE VOICE'


Whilst filming the blind auditions for NBC's 'The Voice' an attendee has reported that Carson Daly filmed his intro for the special exclusive premiere of 'Your Body' which is the lead single off of Christina Aguilera's highly anticipated new album. After the performance airs, the single will become available for purchase on iTunes. Get #yourbodies ready for Xtina's return.

Credits: Ray

6 comments:

  1. STFU! Are you serious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means we'll have the single on September?

    The rumors that 'Your Body' will be released in August are false?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that it will be premiered in september not august already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/christinaaguilerabirdsofprey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes more sence to me. I've figured this since I've heard about the single. And since they are taping battle rounds I have a feeling we won't be hearing the single for a few more weeks. I'm expecting early to mid october, by the way things are going. Time to promote and shoot the video and what not. Plus we know Christina. She always pushes back her release dates. No need to rush. But I still can't wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true I just cant wait any more christina

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS