Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[NEWS] BILLBOARD: 'NEW CHRISTINA AGUILERA SINGLE EXPECTED FOR AUGUST RELEASE'


It's been two years and two seasons of "The Voice" since Christina Aguilera's last studio album, but new music from the veteran pop star may be arriving before summer's end.

A source tells Billboard that Aguilera is working hard on the follow-up to 2010's "Bionic," and that a new single is expected to be released in early August. The club banger was produced by Swedish pop hit-maker Max Martin, and its chorus is built around the line, "All I want to do is what you wanted."

Martin -- best known for producing hits by Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry, among others -- has yet to helm a single for Aguilera.

Source: Billboard

Editors Note:
OMG.
We're finally getting a new single! I honestly don't think my body is ready for it at all. How fucking excited are you guys?

We have got about 28 days left of July. AHHHHHHHH!!!

7 comments:

  1. Omg I'm super excited!! Hope this is true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body is ready for an Aguileragasm! I need it! i've been trying new music in the meantime but I always end up craving for huge Aguilera pipes, runs and high notes! I need my new Aguilera music now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha same her super stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best news so far. I need new music from christina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this better be true we have been teased with taunts by so many producers and supporters, but I hope this is it! I've waited so damn patiently need to hear that amazing voice that will clear out all these rubbish artists today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally she's working with Max, there's definitely some magic to be made there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max Martin or not she brings magic to the table, what music genre has she not touched, what beats has she not experimented. She's a genius in a bottle.

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS