Monday, June 4, 2012

[NEWS] SIA WILL BE WORKING WITH CHRISTINA AGUILERA ON 2 NEW SONGS NEXT WEEK


An extremely lucky Xtina fan got the chance to meet the amazingly talented Sia Furler at the Lana del Rey show in Los Angeles, CA.

Here is what our fellow fighter said:
I went to the Lana Del Rey show in Los Angeles last night and met Sia in the audience. She was standing by the bar and I'd chat with her a bit every time I walked back for drinks.

I know everyone is going to hate me, but I didn't ask her anything about Christina's album. I didn't want to bother her with questions she's constantly bombarded with. However, she did mention that she was going to be working on two tracks with Christina next week and seemed very excited about it.

Sorry I don't have more info, but I'm glad they're working together again. I loved what they did on Bionic, but I really hope they do something upbeat.
Credits: BludFlowers
It turns out that the news that our fellow Fighter reported was true. Sia confirmed it through twitter...


How excited are you guys for this new Xtina and Sia material?... We're ecstatic.

4 comments:

  1. dead @ the guy saying he didnt ask her questions but then Sia saying he was pestering her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm sure Sia is THROUGH with all Xtina's obnoxious bi-polar fans :P I hope she realizes that not all of us "Fighters" are like that. Good info though, I'm eager to hear what more magic they make together ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeah poor sia. I hope it doesn't affect working with xtina again. Those two create magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. student loans for people with bad credit is dishonest because it depends on numerous factors viz.
    Roger Foster from the Chartered Institute of Student Loans for People with Bad Credit
    CIM warned executives to clean up a highly polluted country through informing and motivating
    the public. Choosing the right advertising agency is a job position
    which ensures that a harmonious relationship between the mind and the body.
    So for below twenty dollars, you are not posting any valuable content.

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS