Thursday, May 3, 2012

[NEWS] BLAKE SHELTON: CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S CHEST DESERVES ITS OWN CHAIR

Blake Shelton chatted with Jay Leno Wednesday night on the Tonight Show, and Scarlett Johansson was on the couch next to them.

When the conversation turned to Shelton living in L.A. -- which he and wife Miranda Lambert have done for two months now, he said -- he offered that people usually ask him fellow Voice coach Christina Aguilera's "boobs are as big in person" as they appear on camera.

"Are they?" piped in Johansson.

"Yes, they are, as a matter of fact," confirmed Shelton. "They deserve their own chair."

Shelton also addressed his now-famous drunk tweeting, saying, "Sometimes late at night after I've had a few drinks and that's when I'm really thinking clearly, I'll go on Twitter and announce things."

Leno then read one of such gems: "I'm so drunk right now I just walked in the aiport, pulled my pants down and shouted this is my only carry-on and I need a hand."

Said Shelton, "That's me, yeah."

Shelton, who likes Bacardi rum and Crystal Light, has laughed off the drunk tweeting for awhile now. In Parade last August, he said, "Yeah, I drink a lot, but I'm not drunk every night."

Source: USA Today

1 comment:

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS