Thursday, April 18, 2013

[NEWS] TIME MAGAZINE - 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE: CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Christina Aguilera
Singer, 32
By Celine Dion
The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she’s flawless.

I remember she broke onto the scene at the turn of the millennium, just about the time my husband and I were going to take a hiatus to have our first child, so I got to watch a lot of her TV appearances, especially on the award shows. I remember thinking, This girl’s got it all and then some! Unbelievable voice, great dancer and so very beautiful. At that time, I didn’t realize how versatile she was, but over the years she has proved that she can sing anything and make it sound incredible: pop, soul, R&B and even country.

Without a doubt, she’s one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come.
Source: Time

1 comment:

  1. So true. I love Xtina, I think she is absolutly talented and she has an amazing voice.

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS