Wednesday, November 14, 2012

[STYLE] GET THE LOOK - VOICE SHOW LAST NIGHT

Last night was so exciting. My new album Lotus dropped and I performed a song from the album with fellow coach CeeLo Green. The look was all about royalty and CeeLo and I had a blast as king and queen for the day.
- XoXtina

Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle:
Xtina always puts the pedal to the metal when it comes to performing. Tonight's look was inspired by the villains of the Strawberry Shortcake cartoon. Black track by Mac for the liner and a grape purple eye shadow in the crease by makeup forever. The lid had lavender grease paint by kryolan with opalescent craft glitter pressed over it. Lips were fiore by Stila. 
(Follow kris on twitter @kristoferbuckle)
Stylist Simone Harouche:
For tonight's Performance of "Make the World Move" we custom made her performance outfit. We were inspired by a fun and colorful pop world queen. Her Dress is made by les habitudes and we customized it so it would be more sexy and fun. Her crystalized thigh high boots are by Stewart Weitzman, jewels by Tom Binns and a faux fur shawl we dyed navy to add a little depth to the costume colors. 
For tonight's chair look, Christina wore a white tuxedo jacket by Alexander McQueen, iro tee shirt and American Apparel shorts. Jewels from Roseark. I hope you guys love tonight's looks as much as i do! 
(Follow Simone on twitter @simoneharouche)
Hair stylist David Babaii:
Tonight we take you on a journey that everyone fantasizes about. For me as a hairstylist the hair must tell a story and create a spell, Christina is the perfect muse as she allows me to think out of the box. Her energy and passion excites my creative juices to the point that the hair on my arms stand up. To create this explosion of texture and volume I used my own David Babaii Miracle Volume and IT&LY HAIRFASHION’S Pure Definition Hair Spray. With long hours and hot lights I stand back and say, “Using great products that really work, makes all the difference”. 
(Follow David on twitter @davidbabaiihair)
To top the look off I used my fragrance Royal Desire which makes any woman feel like a queen. Royal Desire is available at Sears and online.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Christina!!!!!!! :) from your biggest fan ever!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS