Thursday, March 3, 2011

ADAM LEVINE "REALLY INTERESTED" WHEN CHRISTINA AND CEE LO WERE BEING INVOLVED ON NBC'S 'THE VOICE'


Message from Adam
Posted Mar 03.2011
Hey Everybody!
So as I'm sure most of you know, we have postponed some tour dates. I just wanted to drop you guys a line to let you know what was happening so nobody would be left in the dark. Maroon 5 has been a band for 17 years. We have had an incredible career that is still going strong today. NBC approached me to be a part of this show called "The Voice." Now of course, my guard went up almost immediately. I'd never involve myself with something I didn't believe in and those that know me, know how "allergic" I am to most forms of reality television. Had I not been interested in the concept, I never would have even considered it but the truth is, this sounded different. It sounded refreshing, and I thought to myself, why not? And when they had mentioned that amazing talents like Cee Lo and Christina being involved, I got REALLY interested. I'm not sure where it will lead, but its exciting nonetheless. and I only hope to have the support of our incredible fans who have been there since day one. As for the postponed dates, we WILL make them up by the end of the year. We'd never let our fans down. I'm so sorry we gave such short notice and we will try to never to let that happen again. WE LOVE YOU!

ADAM

Source: Maroon5.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS