Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christina Aguilera 'to reduce workload'

CHRISTINA AGUILERA has revealed that she plans to reduce her workload to spend time cooking meals for her family.
The popstar, who has 21-month-old Max with husband Jordan Bratman, has said that she likes the idea of her son craving home cooked meals.
The 28-year-old told Cosmopolitan:
"I don't have time to cook. My mom is a yummy cook and I love the idea of my son craving home cooked food.
"When he gets older I will make time. I want to learn how to cook really yummy things."
Aguilera has insisted that the reason why she works out is to be able to eat whatever she wants.
She added:
"I have felt the pressure to feel better - I work out and try to eat as well as I can. But that's probably why I do work out, because I'm such a foodie. I love food."

Source: DigitalSpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS