Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CHRISTINA AGUILERA JOINED ARIANA GRANDE ON STAGE FOR A VERY SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OF "DANGEROUS WOMAN"

When I heard Xtina and Ariana Grande were performing together, I was beyond myself. I mean 2 of the best vocalists on the same stage, together!?! Not to mention I've had Ariana's new album on repeat since it dropped, mainly because it gives me Stripped vibes. Immediately, I started trying to guess which song they would perform, and then I got word that it would be a medley and would include Ari's huge hit, "Dangerous Woman", as well as her new single, "Into You".


Let's be honest, nobody does sexy like Xtina, so this gave me heart eyes. Ari's opening song, "Into You", was fun and upbeat, and it made me dance, but I couldn't wait to see my Queen step on that stage and give us some raw, sexy, deep, vocals.

To see Xtina backed by all our favorite dancers of Slaughteration, hyped me even more. Although Ari is extremely talented, and adorable in so many ways, and even sexy at times, I felt Xtina really stole the show. The audience completely lit up as soon as she started walking on stage. The performance was definitely a battle of the voices. You could tell Ari was wrapped up in the moment and completely in awe of the fact that she was on stage with Xtina. Who wouldn't be right? Everything from Ari wearing a white pant suit with a lace choker and her signature high, sleek, ponytail, to Xtina wearing a black pant suit, wild, big sexy hair, and that blinged out choker, was pure perfection!

Earlier in the day, Ari and Xtina took to their snapchats and posted two equally beautiful pictures. Feast your eyes on perfection. Their matching pant suits and chokers make everything that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS