Tuesday, November 13, 2012

[STYLE] GET THE LOOK - TOP 12 PERFORMANCE SHOW

I was so excited to start this week off with such a fun and fresh look to celebrate the release of my new album Lotus. I loved changing up the hair a bit and adding this great vibrant turquoise color to the tips. The rest just fell into place and complimented the color perfectly. The positive energy started in the glam chair and continued into the red chair.
- XoXtina

Hair stylist David Babaii:
Christina and I decided tonight’s look would be a sleek edgy style to show off her new blue tips. I started with IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Pure Water Drops for color protection and to add glisten to the hair. Next, my own David Babaii Intense Instant Straight achieved sleek smooth perfection with a flat iron while slightly curving the ends under and creating a side swept fringe. For that right amount of hold I finished with IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Pure Definition Hair Spray. 
(Follow David Babaii on twitter @davidbabaiihair)
Stylist Simone Harouche:
For tonight's episode of The Voice we wanted to play a little bit with color! With Christina's new turquoise hair, she wanted to play up some contrast with her wardrobe. She wanted to go with a little pop rock edge wearing Earnest Sewn Jeans, Louboutins, a black embellished Margiela hat, a shirt by Kat Dellon, and black leather and embellished Robins jeans vest. Jewels were from broken English. 
(Follow Simone on twitter @simoneharouche
Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle:
My inspiration for Christina's look for tonight was Malibu Punk Barbie, easy fun colorful and cool. I used black track gel liner by Mac to create a dramatic upper winged liner. I then used a thicker brush to apply a turquoise theatrical water activated makeup by the Wolf brothers painted just above the black line with gray eye shadow in the crease and under eye by INGLOT. I used "bellissima" stay all day lip color by Stila to get a pale coral color that goes great with the tan and turquoise. 
(Follow kris on twitter @kristoferbuckle)

1 comment:

  1. I love you Christina!!!! And dont listen to haters cuz your pritty,skinny,and a great mom!!!!! Love you<3 and I will always stand up for you no matter what!!!!! From your biggest fan ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS