Friday, November 9, 2012

[STYLE] GET THE LOOK - VOICE RESULTS SHOW

This was the first results show and it always is so emotional for me. I wanted my look to be simple yet bold and I loved the play on good and bad.
- XoXtina
Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle:
Tonight my inspiration for Xtina’s makeup was good and evil. I used black track gel liner by MAC to create a wicked sharp liner on her upper lid then used black smokey eye shadow under her eye to complete the shape. Then the same eye shadow in the crease with an iridescent white loose sparkle dust from LaFemme I thought of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz to represent "Good" so I used red glitter on top of ruby woo by Mac to give a ruby slipper look.

(Follow Kristofer on Twitter @kristoferbuckle)
Hair stylist Mark Townsend:
For the first Results Show of The Voice I wanted Christina's hair to be chic and beautiful to show off her gorgeous face and that amazing red lip Kristofer Buckle gave her. I started by applying a quarter size amount of Dove Style + Care Shine Cream Serum into her dry hair and brushed through and gathered her hair into a ponytail in the back. Next I sprayed the ponytail with Dove Flexible Hold hairspray and twisted the hair into a bun and secured with bobby pins.

(Follow Mark on Twitter at @marktownsend1)
Stylist Simone Harouche:
For tonight's episode of the Voice, Christina and I fell in love with an amazing printed pencil skirt that fit her body like a glove. we decided to create tonight's look around this amazing Peter Piloto skirt. We paired that with a strong rock n roll leather Versace Belt and Louboutin shoes. Earrings from Roseark and a white gold and diamond Ring from Loree Rodkin. Hope you love tonight's look as much as we do!!

(Follow Simone on Twitter @simoneharouche)
Source: Christina Aguilera (Official Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS