Friday, August 17, 2012

[NEWS] CHRISTINA AGUILERA HASN'T ANY TIME FOR CAT FIGHTS WITH ANY DIVAS

The legendary 'Genie In a Bottle' singer has been a success on the singing talent contest so far, and will be joining fellow judges Cee-Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton for the show's third season.

Speaking to USA Today, Christina said that she is looking forward to "Welcom[ing] these very talented women."

She also took questions on the politics of working as a female singer in the pop industry, saying "You know this business, especially in my genre of pop, [people] pit us against one another and women against women and this and that."

"I'm not down for that. At this point in my life, I have no patience for it. So, I'm like, come in, the more the merrier."

Source: EntertainmentWise

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS