Monday, May 21, 2012

[NEWS] #TEAMBLAKE'S ERIN WILLETT SAYS CHRISTINA AGUILERA WAS 'JUST SO COOL' ...


All the coaches, not just her own, have Erin's respect. "Adam [Levine] I saw at Blake's, and he was super nice to me. It was my birthday when I saw him, and he came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. It's frickin' Adam Levine and he's like, 'Happy birthday.'

"I also saw Christina [Aguilera] when we were at the wrap party [and] she was just so cool. I wish that people could see how genuinely sweet she really is when the pressure and the lights aren't on. And even Cee Lo [Green], he was always so cool with us.

"They are such great people, and that's the frustrating thing about celebrity and all the things you have to deal with when you're thrust into the spotlight. At the end of the day, these people are just people, and that's what I tried to prove when I was on the show. I'm just a normal person."
To Read The Entire Interview, Click The Source Below:

Source: BuddyTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS