Sunday, April 3, 2011

[NEWS] CEE LO GREEN MENTIONS CHRISTINA: "SHE'S THE TOUGHEST ONE OF US ALL"

These days it's near impossible to escape Cee Lo Green's infectious (and censored) hit, "Forget You." Not that we're complaining!

Until this month, we haven't had much of a chance to see the man behind the outrageous Grammy costume, but that is all about to change when NBC's "The Voice" premieres.
Zap2it caught up with Green at LA's Nightbird recording studio on Friday (Apr. 1) to ask him a little bit about what we can expect from the new singing competition, on which he serves as one of four celebrity mentors.

"I'm a renaissance kind of guy," he says of his musical style. "I could do just about whatever I please and so I do wish to do things that are a little uncommon and peculiar and see can I make them work."

That said, when it comes to the types of contestants he chooses to mentor, viewers can expect Green to have a wide variety. Something he says gives him an edge in the competition.

"The team that I have so far is very varied," he explains. "I have quite a few different styles represented. I think I have a better fighting chance because I'm in different areas."

Joined by fellow coaches Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera on the show, Green tells us there's one that definitely won't go down without a fight.

"She's the toughest one of us all," he confesses of the sole female on the panel, Ms. Aguilera. "She's very stern very serious and very professional about her job. We're a bunch of goofy guys, otherwise. Just kinda messing around and cracking jokes and pranks and stuff like that."

You see the coaches' dynamics for yourself when "The Voice" premieres on NBC Tuesday, April 26 at 9 PM.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Source: Zap2It

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS