Sunday, May 3, 2020

THE OFFICIAL #STRIPPED TOUR BOOK

Holy fuck guys! I cannot believe I'm actually posting something on here again.

Looks like I'm finally going to revive this baby back to life seeing that I have nothing but time on my hands because of the COVID-19 mess. 

I hope you and your loved ones find yourselves in a safe and healthy state.

I know the I promised you the scans of both the Stripped  and Back to Basics tour books earlier this week but it was quite honestly a lot more than I had originally expected.

I decided to post them independently of each other but I think they each deserve their own time to shine. 

Check out the scans of the "Stripped Tour Book" after the jump.

What's your favorite page from the book? Let us know in the comments section below we would love to know. 

1 comment:

  1. My dad gave me this for christmas many years ago and its my most prized posession

    ReplyDelete

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS