Monday, November 5, 2012

[NEWS] GET THE LOOK: FIRST LIVE SHOW OF THE VOICE

I always get so excited for the first live show and it felt so amazing being back on the stage with my team and my fellow coaches. For tonight we wanted something fun and rock and roll with a touch of pop and color to best represent TeamXtina. Hope you enjoy the look as much as I did.
- XoXtina


Hairstylist Mark Townsend on hair:
I am so excited for the first live show of The Voice Season 3!! Christina really wanted to start the live shows with a bang so I added some strawberry highlights to red red tipped hair. To get her fun hairstyle, I added a large dollop of Dove Style + Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream mousse to her damp hair and diffused her hair to get lots of volume and shine in the hair while giving it really cool texture. Next, I took large sections of hair (just grab random sections between 2 to 5 inches each) and wrap the hair around a one inch curling for just a few seconds, you want a loose wave and not a tight curl. I parted her hair to the side and teased the top for lots of volume.To add some fun to her hair, I braided the whole right side of her hair into several twists, so the pink color would show in the front. 
I finished by spraying lots of Oribe Dry Texture Spray all over for extra texture and then sprayed Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray all over to keep her hair in place under those harsh lights for hours! This is such a fun hairstyle and the color is a huge trend we are seeing go from summer to fall. 
(Follow Mark on Twitter @Follow Mark on Twitter @marktownsend1)
Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle:
Christina wanted to start the live shows with a bang.... She told me to go for it. She wanted a blue eye so I gave her an almond smokey eye using deep blues and black shadow by INGLOT. Christina quite unapologetically doesn't follow the rule that less is more so she also requested a hot pink lip. I used a long wearing formula by Stila called Fiore for the perfect candy pink,which also played off the colored braid in her hair. With all the color everywhere I just used "Heiress" bronzer by Tarte as a blush. 
(Follow Kris on Twitter @KristoferBuckle)
Stylist Simone Harouche:
For tonight's get the look, we went with a more music inspired rock n roll look to commemorate the first live show of the season!! Christina wore Frankie B star printed jeans, paired with a chaser tee and nasty gal moto jacket. For jewels, Christina wore earrings, a spike gold and diamond necklace and long diamond oxidized pendant all from Roseark and a white god diamond arrowhead from Loree Rodkin.
(Follow Simone on Twitter @simoneharouche)
Source: Christina Aguilera (Official Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS