Saturday, June 5, 2010

JOEL MADDEN GETS INSPIRED BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA


In a recent VLOG Joel Madden, a member from the band Good Charlotte, named people he gets inspired by and he mentioned Christina as one of those artist that inspire him. Watch @5:00 to see him talk about our girl. This is what he said:
I'm inspired by Christina Aguilera, man, she's, I think that, as far as a female singer the best singer of our generation, and, and has like a really insane voice and has stayed working... I just like to see artists that believe in themselves and believe in what their doing, and it's not all about a hit song on the radio, its not all about a bunch of producers getting together and trying to make... its about making something they believe in, and l the artists I just named I fell like are that way...
Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTAL PAGE VIEWS